Borrowing Limits, Loan Periods & Late Fees
- Books and Audiobooks: 99 items
- 7-day DVDs: 10 items
- 2-day DVDs: 2 items
- Music CDs: 5 items
- Books, Audiobooks and Non Fiction DVDs: 14 days
- Fiction DVDs: 2 days, 7 days
- Music CDs: 14 days
Fines on Materials:
- Books, Audiobooks and Non Fiction DVDs: 25 cents per day
- Childrens and Teens’ Books and Audiobooks: 25 cents per day
- DVDs: $1.00 per day
- CDs: 25 cents per day
- Interlibrary Loans: $1.00 per day
- Projectors: $25.00 per day
Please pay charges promptly to keep your account in good standing and avoid possible collection action.
Renewing & Reserving
You may renew most materials unless other patrons are waiting to use them or reserve an item:
- From your online account.
- Over the telephone at (270) 726-6129; if it is after library hours, leave a message, and we will renew your materials.
- In person at any library location.
Number of Renewals:
- Books, Audiobooks and Non Fiction DVDs: 2 times
- Music CDs: 2 times
- 7-day DVDs: 1 time